Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our speaker during Family Bible Hour was Mr Mark Stevenson of Emmaus Bible College.  It's always a pleasure to have him visit our congregation.  He is shown with Mr Coyle in the picture.

Mr Stevenson's message was based on the epistle of Paul to the Corinthians, 2 Corinthians 12:1-10.  The passage shows the excellency and sufficiency of God's grace for all of the seasons of our lives, and especially during the worst of times.  It is available on DVD, and worth seeing again, or for the first time.  Please see Romy.

...For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee:  for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ, may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christs's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong (verses 8-10)


We had very special guests today:
Introducing, Miss Haley Anne, newly-born daughter of Julie and Bob.  What a beauty!  Grandpa Don of Arkansas  was also along for Haley's debut.





Mindy & Baby Gabby of Georgia were here for a visit.






Mr Bob wants to let us know that he misses his vacationing wife Sherin, and  baby Riya dearly, but he is doing well by God's grace.



No comments:

Post a Comment