Sunday, August 23, 2009






Today's speaker was Mr Kap Thang, President of South East Asia Bible College. His text was based on Jesus' words found in John 14: 1-4

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself: that where I am, there ye may be also.
And whither I go ye know and the way ye know.

Kap reminds us to be faithful in the opportunities that God gives to each of us: particularly, in the use and care of our bodies; through our home/family lives; at our places of employment; and as responsible citizens/residents of this great country.
In other news ---

Mr and Mrs Samuel, and Bob Titus


Abby C. is leaving to attend college in Minnesota

We will miss you, Abby!

Sunday School Project -- Footstools




Below is the personalized quilt sewn by Cindy B for Camille. Many PMBC members partook in the design of this very lovely quilt through hand-written/ hand-drawn quilt panels that were then put together expertly by Cindy. Click on the pictures to enlarge. See if you can find YOUR quilt panel.
Thank You Everyone, from the Escobars. This quilt now covers Camille's bed in her dormroom at SIU. Please pray daily for our college students -- Camille E. and Abby C.












No comments:

Post a Comment